- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
This master's degree offers the opportunity to complete excellent training in the field of translational medicine through theoretical and practical courses.
- Theoretical courses: this degree provides comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of basic, clinical and therapeutic principles associated with major human diseases, examined with a cross-disciplinary approach and a translational perspective.
- Research training (master's degree thesis): the course provides hands-on comprehensive access to the knowledge and skills necessary to develop research projects related to translational medicine. This master's degree offers the opportunity to work on your master's thesis in leading laboratories in different biomedical areas within top research institutions in Barcelona such as the University of Barcelona, IDIBAPS, Hospital Clínic, IRB, and IDIBELL.
Is this the right masters programme for you?
- Is your main goal to understand the transition from discovery to applicability in the field of human disease treatment?
- Are you interested in understanding the cause of human diseases?
- Are you thrilled by the idea of developing new strategies to improve the wellbeing of patients?
- Would you like to dedicate your career to translational research, that is, to the application of knowledge from bench to bedside?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then this masters degree is what you are looking for!
|Mode of delivery||Presencial|
|Faculty or school||SED - Campus Clínic|
|Number of places available||50|
|Language(s) of instruction||English 100%|
|Approximate price per credit||46.11 euros per credit (82 euros for students who are not EU nationals and do not currently reside in Spain). Fees for the academic year 2020-2021|
|Coordination||JOSEP MARIA LLOVET BAYER|