- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
The new curriculum for the master's in Biomedicine, which was introduced for the academic year 2013-2014, retains the multidisciplinary nature of the previous curriculum, but differs in three respects:
- Increased content in molecular oncology and endocrine and metabolic diseases, which are areas of biomedicine not covered by other master's courses offered by the University of Barcelona.
- A more clearly defined approach in the component of applied biomedical research.
- Adaptation to the content of the new degree courses in biomedical sciences.
|Mode of delivery||Presencial|
|Faculty or school||SED - Campus Clínic|
|Number of places available||80|
|Language(s) of instruction||Catalan: 20%, Spanish: 20%, English: 60%|
|Approximate price per credit||27.67 euros per credit (82 euros for students who are not EU nationals and do not currently reside in Spain). Fees for the academic year 2021-2022|
|Coordination||NIEVES AGELL JANE|