- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Advanced Nursing Clinical Practice
Bachelor's degrees and/or holders of pre-EHEA diplomas in nursing who meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge and skills to care for people in different stages of the life cycle, and particularly in healthcare areas that are related to the specialisations in the master's degree.
- Interest in gaining research skills in advanced clinical practice in nursing in general, and in cancer and chronic disease in particular.
- Previous experience in the presentation of communications and scientific publications.
- Reading and comprehension skills in the English language.
In accordance with Article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/29 October 2007, students must hold one of the following qualifications to access university master's degree courses:
- An official Spanish degree.
- A degree issued by a higher education institution within the European Higher Education Area framework that authorizes the holder to access university master's degree courses in the country of issue.
- A qualification from outside the framework of the European Higher Education Area. In this case, the qualification should be recognized as equivalent to an official Spanish degree. If it is not recognized, the University of Barcelona shall verify that it corresponds to a level of education that is equivalent to official Spanish degrees and that it authorizes the holder to access university master's degree courses in the country of issue. Admission shall not, in any case, imply that prior qualifications have been recognized as equivalent to a Spanish master's degree and does not confer recognition for any purposes other than that of admission to the master's degree course.
Bachelor's degree or pre-EHEA diploma in nursing or an equivalent qualification.