University of Barcelona

Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Nutrition, Chronic Diseases and Healthy Ageing

Pre-enrolment

Pre-enrolment calendar

- First period: 15 February − 31 May 2021.
- Second period: 1 June - 31 August 2021 (if places remain available).

Closed Pre-enrolment

Notes:

  • Pre-enrolment fee: A pre-enrolment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master's degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid.Fees will only be refunded if the master's degree in question is suspended.
  • Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master's degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.

Required documentation

Selection criteria

In addition to the official degrees that grant direct access to the course, the following aspects shall be considered:
  • Previous skills and knowledge acquired, assessed on the basis of the curriculum vitae and certificates stating the average grade on the academic record (20%), courses, conferences and publications (20%) in the areas of nutrition, physical activity, chronic diseases and ageing (total: 40%).
  • Proof of at least one year’s clinical practice or higher research in the areas of nutrition, physical activity, chronic diseases and ageing (25%).
  • Knowledge of English: level B1, First Certificate in English from the University of Cambridge, minimum score of 80 on TOEFL, or a higher level certificate (25%).
  • Interview to assess the candidate’s attitude (10%).

Notification

The Coordination Committee will evaluate each application and select students on the basis of the established admission criteria. Successful candidates will be notified from 15 September.

Enrolment


Closed Enrolment

Share: