- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Construction and Representation of Cultural Identity
In general, the teaching methodology combines theoretical and practical work, comprising lectures and a range of applied activities, such as guided debates, group work, oral presentations, written assignments and research tasks.
The specific teaching methodology and further details are provided in the individual teaching plan for each subject.