- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Construction and Representation of Cultural Identity
Students should consult the page grants and financial aid for university master’s courses, where they will find specific information on requirements, procedures and deadlines for application.
Different kinds of grants and financial support are available for research, for exchange programmes, for summer courses, to study or do research abroad, to work as a teaching assistant and for international traineeships, among others.
Information on grants and financial can also be found at the Món UB grants webpage