- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Construction and Representation of Cultural Identity
The Faculty’s assessment periods also apply to the Master’s programme. In the academic year 2021-2022, they go from 10 to 28 January (Q1 courses) and from 1 to 30 June (Q2 courses).
Each lecturer will inform his/her students as to the specific dates when they must submit the pieces of work related to his/her course and when the reassessment, if needed, will take place. Students are reminded that the continuous assessment system involves their submitting various tasks at different points during the semester.