- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Advanced Studies in Spanish and Latin American Literature
In general, students will be evaluated by continuous assessment of the tasks they prepare and present at various points during the term. Lecturers will give students advance notice of the deadlines for the assignments on their courses.
Instead of continuous assessment, students may apply to be evaluated on a final examination alone. In this case, they must provide reasons for their application on the corresponding form within the time limits established by the faculty.