- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Applied Linguistics and Language Acquisition in Multilingual Contexts
During all the study period, from the admission application stage until obtaining the degree, Master's Coordinator and teachers, primarily those who will supervise Final Projects (TFM's), do support and guide students in order to help them to improve their academic performance.
Additionally, the student will be informed about extracurricular academic activities, training stays outside UB (Erasmus program, specific or general agreements, etc.), grants' announcements, and national or international research contracts.