- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Applied Linguistics and Language Acquisition in Multilingual Contexts
Generally speaking, a continuous evaluation system will be used, which implies submitting different assignments over the semester, as well as an exam and a final task. Each teacher will inform about tasks' delivery dates.
Students who cannot follow continuous evaluation can ask for one-off evaluation by filling the appropriate form within the stipulated time period. Teacher's signature is necessary in order to apply for one-off evaluation.