- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
- The Tutorial Action Plan in the Masters of the Faculty of Physics
- Information and actions prior to registration
There is a page with the most frequently asked questions of university master's degrees.
- Orientation-specific actions and reception of the degree for new students
Students have contact addresses for queries on administrative issues and teaching and organization of the Master:
Phone: 93 403 90 75
- Guidance and support actions for undergraduate students
Once enrolled, students have the Master's Website and the Virtual Campus platform to support teaching. In addition, and in order to promote the learning of students during the Master, in each subject there is a responsible coordinator to whom they can address for any topic related to it. Also, in the Master's Thesis, each student has an academic tutor (faculty tutor) who will guide him in his learning.
In the following links you can consult the information regarding the resources offered by the UB to learn the Catalan language.