- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Research in Behaviour and Cognition
The Master starts the first week of October and ends the second week of July.
The program is divided into two semesters, running from October to December and from January to June. Classes are held from Monday to Friday generally from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Research practicals are usually held during the second semester in the morning and must be scheduled with each supervisor.
Presentation of the final research project is around the second week of July.