3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business welcomes papers addressing equitable and efficient models
The call for papers has been announced for the ‘3rd Catalan Congress of Economy and Business: towards an equitable and efficient model’ organised by the Association of Economists of Catalonia. The congress will focus on the economy and business in Catalonia in the coming years, putting a special emphasis on the notions of efficiency and equity. Its main aim is to discuss the future challenges Catalan businesses will have to face in the future.
The Congress will take place on May 17th, 2018, in Barcelona and will be structured around thirteen thematic axes. These axes encompass different subjects related to Catalonia macro and micro-economics, as well as the Catalan business system, Catalan goods and services markets, human capital, the public sector, the welfare state, innovation, capital markets, infrastructures, the environment, the evolution jobs in the field of economics, digitalisation and artificial intelligence.
Abstract submissions: October 15th, 2017. Paper submissions: February 28th, 2018. More information HERE.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers