Call for papers for the 4th Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure
The Institut d’Economia de Barcelona (IEB) and Grup de Recerca en Governs i Mercats (GiM), research groups at the UB School of Economics, are now accepting papers for the 4th Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure.
The aim of this meeting is to discuss recent research in the area of transport and infrastructure economics. The meeting will focus on issues related to pricing, investment and competition, but research papers in other areas of transport economics and infrastructure analysis, both from empirical and theoretical perspectives, are also welcome. In particular, papers that deal with the consequences of COVID19-pandemic will be welcome.
Between 10 and 12 papers will be accepted for presentation and discussion at the meeting, which will take place during a single day at the Faculty of Economics of University of Barcelona (Av Diagonal 690, Barcelona). The Keynote speaker will be Jos van Ommeren (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam) and the submission process is open through 28th November, 2021.
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers
- The UB School of Economics joins the European Researchers’ Night 2021
- Call for papers for the 4th Meeting on Transport Economics and Infrastructure
- Summer Crash Course on Ecological & Feminist Macroeconomics
- Call for papers open for the 2021 European Winter Meeting of the Econometric Society
- The issue with the Spanish pensions: a contributive and redistributive system
- The impact of the Spanish flu on the returns to labour and capital in Spain