Call for the 2nd SAE PhD School in Economics
The Spanish Economic Association and its Education Committee announced that the lectures of the 2nd PhD School in Economics will be given by Stephen Hansen (Imperial College Business School) and David Rossell (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) on “Data Science for Large and Unstructured Data”.
The School, will take place on the day before the start of the Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía (SAEe) in Barcelona (Wednesday, December 15th), and will be hosted by the UB School of Economics. The School aims to present prominent researchers who will offer a broad perspective of their research areas. The School will also feature a session on early career advice for PhD students; on topics such as surviving the PhD, research presentations, choice of research topics, and the like.
The number of available places is limited. Applicants must submit their academic CV (which should include contact details of academic advisors or sponsors) by September 6th to email@example.com. Admission will be based on academic merit.
More information: http://asesec.org/simposio/saee_school.html
- The issue with the Spanish pensions: a contributive and redistributive system
- The impact of the Spanish Flu on the returns to labour and capital in Spain
- Call for the 2nd SAE PhD School in Economics
- Researcher Ana Moragues Faus, responsible of the sustainable food manual of Barcelona City Council
- The University of Barcelona climbs 15 places in the QS World University Rankings
- Call for papers open for the Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe)
- 4 researchers lead projects of the “Pandèmies 2020” call to study the effects of COVID-19
- Online Summer Crash Course “Ecological and Feminist Macroeconomics”
- Drawing your career path at the UB School of Economics