Call for the 2nd SAE PhD School in Economics
The Spanish Economic Association and its Education Committee announced that the lectures of the 2nd PhD School in Economics will be given by Stephen Hansen (Imperial College Business School) and David Rossell (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) on “Data Science for Large and Unstructured Data”.
The School, will take place on the day before the start of the Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía (SAEe) in Barcelona (Wednesday, December 15th), and will be hosted by the UB School of Economics. The School aims to present prominent researchers who will offer a broad perspective of their research areas. The School will also feature a session on early career advice for PhD students; on topics such as surviving the PhD, research presentations, choice of research topics, and the like.
The number of available places is limited. Applicants must submit their academic CV (which should include contact details of academic advisors or sponsors) by September 6th to firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission will be based on academic merit.
More information: http://asesec.org/simposio/saee_school.html
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers