Applications open for Post-Doctoral positions in Economics
The Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona invites applications from all fields of Economics for prospective post-doctoral positions. Candidates are expected to show outstanding commitment to research and must have obtained a PhD when taking up the position. Successful applicants will be expected to teach in English at undergraduate and postgraduate level, develop independent research projects achieving international recognition, and become involved in research activities within the Department and Faculty.
Applications should be submitted via the EconJobMarket website and must include a CV, three letters of recommendation and a copy of the Job Market Paper, as well as of any other relevant research output. Email enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com.
Interviews will be conducted at the 42nd Symposium of the Spanish Economic Association (SAEe) to be held in Barcelona (Spain) on December 14th -16th 2017. Those candidates interested in being interviewed at that meeting must submit their applications no later than December 1st, 2017. However, other arrangements may be possible for short-listed candidates who do not plan to attend the meeting. The final deadline is January 31st, 2018. Based on the interviews, some candidates will be invited for seminars in January or February.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers