Four postdoctoral researchers will be joining the UB Economics faculty next academic year
Four postdoctoral researchers from leading institutions will join the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona (UB) and their respective departments and research centers next September.
The Department of Economic History, Institutions, Politics and Global Economy has recruited Federico Tadei, who received his PhD from California Institute of Technology in 2014. Aydan Dogan will join the Department of Economics, after having obtained her doctorate from the School of Economics at the University of Kent in 2015. Luis Ortiz, who was awarded a PhD by the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, will start working at the Department of Econometrics, Statistics and Applied Economics. Finally, Zelda Brutti will join the Barcelona Institue of Economics (IEB) after her thesis defence at the European University Institute, in September 2016.
One of the main objectives of UB Economics is to promote an international and open recruiting policy within the Faculty of Economics and Business. In accordance with its internationalization project since 2011 sixteen postdoctoral researchers have joined the UB Economics faculty. With this, the centre wants to attract the best junior researchers and to improve its research and academic standards.
- EWMES and SAEe 2021 at the University of Barcelona
- Sergi Basco awarded with the 12th Premi Societat Catalana d’Economia
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021