IEB offers scholarships to students entering the PhD programme in Economics in 2017
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) at the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics offers a PhD scholarship starting September 2017 aimed at students who have graduated after 2013 and plan to enrol onto the PhD programme in Economics at the University of Barcelona. Candidates must have a Master’s in Economics completed by summer 2017. Funding is provided initially for three years, followed by a possible extension of one year.
The successful candidates will develop their research under the supervision of researchers belonging to the IEB Research Programmes and will perform teaching duties in Applied Economics at undergraduate level within the Department of Economics (area of Public Economics) at the Faculty of Economics and Business.
Deadline: June 6th, 2017. More information HERE.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers