IEB offers scholarships to students entering the PhD programme in Economics in 2017
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) at the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics offers a PhD scholarship starting September 2017 aimed at students who have graduated after 2013 and plan to enrol onto the PhD programme in Economics at the University of Barcelona. Candidates must have a Master’s in Economics completed by summer 2017. Funding is provided initially for three years, followed by a possible extension of one year.
The successful candidates will develop their research under the supervision of researchers belonging to the IEB Research Programmes and will perform teaching duties in Applied Economics at undergraduate level within the Department of Economics (area of Public Economics) at the Faculty of Economics and Business.
Deadline: June 6th, 2017. More information HERE.
- Germà Bel: “Barcelona is a clear candidate to implement congestion charging to cut the number of vehicles driving into the city center”
- School of Economics research suggests that the paternity leave reform in Spain may have discouraged subsequent fertility
- PhD student Magdalena Domínguez awarded funding for doctoral research on criminal networks using Big Data
- Vahagn Jerbashian: “Economic growth theory delivers answers to fascinating relevant questions”
- Barcelona Economics Analysis Team announces new scholarships to support PhD studies
- PhD graduates Valeria Bernardo and Ilias Pasidis awarded extraordinary doctoral prize
- Four UB School of Economics PhD students awarded SEBAP mobility grants
- UB School of Economics participates in the master’s and postgraduate fair Saló Futura
- Department of Economics is hiring an Assistant Professor in the field of Public Economics