Job Market candidates list for 2019/20 now available on UB School of Economics website
The list of Job Market Candidates for the current academic year has already been published on the UB School of Economics website. These highly qualified economists are ready to add value to any organisation.
In recent years, our PhD students have obtained positions at top universities and institutions such as Bruegel, PUC-Rio, LSE, Universidad Carlos III, Institute of Economics-Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Yale University and University of Sussex.
The following candidates wish to commence employment from September 2020:
Contact: email@example.com | Personal webpage
Job market paper: Unemployment Insurance and Geographical Mobility: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment
Research fields: Labor | Migration | Policy Evaluation
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Personal webpage
Job market paper: Does media coverage affect governments’ preparation for natural disasters?
Research fields: Public Economics | Urban Economics
Contact: email@example.com | Personal webpage
Job market paper: What Happens When Dying Gets Cheaper? Behavioural Responses to Inheritance Taxation
Research fields: Public Economics | Behavioral Economics
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Personal webpage
Job market paper: Information Design and the Implementation of Efficient Social Learning Outcomes
Research fields: Game Theory | Behavioral and Experimental Economics | Public Economics
- New research finds highways managed under Public-Private Partnership agreements are safer than public models
- The Institutions and Political Economy Research Group is hiring senior and postdoctoral fellows for 2020/21
- The IEB invites the submission of papers for presentation at the 2020 Summer School in Urban Economics
- "Experimental and Behavioural Economics are fundamental for any professional economist"
- New research shows paid curbside parking increased neighborhood car-ownership levels in Barcelona
- Firms’ choice between technological cooperation and outsourcing should take regional context into account, research finds
- UB School of Economics researchers Enric Tello, Marc Badia-Miró awarded Ramon Garrabou Prize in Economic History
- UB School of Economics researcher Antonio Di Paolo awarded funding by La Caixa for socially-oriented research projects
- UB School of Economics to host conference on Population Economics in 2020