Last days to apply to the MSc in Economics
The applications are now open for 2021/22 entry to the master’s degree in Economics. MSc in Economics candidates have time until June 15th, 2021 to submit their application. Further details on how to apply can be found on the MSc in Economics section on our website.
The MSc in Economics is a high quality programme designed to extend students’ capabilities in theoretical and empirical techniques needed to analyse real world economic problems. It also provides students with the chance to undertake independent research. The master’s, which is delivered entirely in English, attracts students from around the world.
The programme has been accredited with Excellence by the Universities Council, which recognises outstanding achievements and performance. The programme also achieved the Additional Dimension of Internationalisation with the maximum score of Quality-level Compliant.
- Call for papers open for the 2021 European Winter Meeting of the Econometric Society
- The issue with the Spanish pensions: a contributive and redistributive system
- The impact of the Spanish Flu on the returns to labour and capital in Spain
- Call for the 2nd SAE PhD School in Economics
- Researcher Ana Moragues Faus, responsible of the sustainable food manual of Barcelona City Council
- The University of Barcelona climbs 15 places in the QS World University Rankings
- Call for papers open for the Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía-Spanish Economic Association (SAEe)
- 4 researchers lead projects of the “Pandèmies 2020” call to study the effects of COVID-19
- Online Summer Crash Course “Ecological and Feminist Macroeconomics”