MSc in Economics graduates celebrate their academic achievements at the graduation ceremony
MSc in Economics graduates at the UB School of Economics celebrated their academic achievements with friends and relatives during the Graduation Day at the Faculty of Economics and Business. The ceremony took place on July 11th, 2018 in the Aula Magna of the 696 Building. All graduates wore the academic dress –made up of a robe and hood– and received symbolic diplomas. The MSc in Economics class of 2018 graduated together with other graduates from official master degrees at the Faculty of Economics and Business.
The graduation ceremony is an important moment for all MSc in Economics students, their families and friends, as it marks the culmination of two intensive years of study at the UB School of Economics. It is also a good opportunity meet their fellow graduates before moving on to the next stage of their professional or research careers.
During the ceremony, the MSc in Economics and student representative Pere Antoni Taberner gave a speech on behalf of the 2018 cohort students.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers