MSc in Economics graduates celebrate their academic achievements at the graduation ceremony
MSc in Economics graduates at the UB School of Economics celebrated their academic achievements with friends and relatives during Graduation Day at the Faculty of Economics and Business. The ceremony took place on July 7, 2022, in the Aula Magna of the 696 Building. All graduates wore the academic dress –consisting of a gown and hood– and received symbolic diplomas. The MSc in Economics class of 2022 graduated together with other official master’s degrees students at the Faculty of Economics and Business.
The graduation ceremony is an important moment for all MSc in Economics students, their families, and friends, as it marks the culmination of two intensive years of study at the UB School of Economics. It is also a good opportunity to meet their fellow graduates before moving on to the next stage of their professional or research careers.
During the ceremony, our alumnus Pol Campos, Postdoc researcher at the Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen, and member of the Center for Economic Behavior and Inequality (CEBI), and the MSc in Economics and student representative Cillian Healy gave a speech on behalf of the 2022 cohort students.
- UB School of Economics researchers Lídia Farré and David Moriña have been awarded funding by La Caixa for socially-oriented research projects
- MSc in Economics graduates celebrate their academic achievements at the graduation ceremony
- MSc in Economics students will receive their diplomas at a graduation ceremony
- Interview with Seema Jayachandran, speaker at the Kapuscinski Development Lecture hosted by the UB School of Economics
- Elisabetta Aurino awarded an ERC grant for her groundbreaking research on adolescent development
- Corruption strengths the idea that the authorisation of new products and production techniques is only allowed if there is conclusive evidence that the benefits emerging from the approval offset the negative externalities generated
- 9 researchers join the UB School of Economics as Maria Zambrano Visiting Scholar Fellows in 2022
- Four UB School of Economics PhD graduates awarded extraordinary doctoral prize
- Presentation of the Barcelona Chair for Housing Studies at the UB