One month left to apply to the MSc in Economics at the UB School of Economics
Candidates interested in applying to the Universitat de Barcelona School of Economics MSc in Economics can submit their applications until June 30th, 2017. The MSc in Economics is the perfect programme for new graduated students who want to develop their research skills through a broad selection of courses entirely taught in English. Students have the chance to get very solid methodological foundations and get specialised in some areas of interest at the same time.
This two-year Master programme entirely taught in English is designed to train researchers in the field of economics. Successful graduates are equipped to pursue research careers in universities, research centres, business schools, national and international economic institutions, consultancy firms and corporate training centres. The MSc in Economics has been accredited with Excellence by the Universities Council, which recognises outstanding achievements and performance.
The UB School of Economics is the centre for research and postgraduate education in economics at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona, one of the best 200 universities in the world and the top university in Spain. It thrives to build a reputation for internationally excellent research in major fields of economics.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers