Partnerships for International Research and Education – Call for Applications
The Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain has announced that it will support high quality projects in which advances in research and education could not occur without international collaboration. The Partnerships for International Research and Education (PIRE) seek to catalyze a higher level of international engagement in the United States science and engineering community. Programme areas include Economic Sciences, among other. Funding is limited to 150,000 € per project proposal. It is expected that the total funding commitment will be €750,000.
Deadline for applications: September 14th, 2016. More information HERE.
- EWMES and SAEe 2021 at the University of Barcelona
- Sergi Basco awarded with the 12th Premi Societat Catalana d’Economia
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021