Prize Angel Rozas Research in Social Sciences (4th edition)
The Foundation Cipriano García – CCOO in Catalonia announces the 4th edition of the Prize Angel Rozas Research in Social Sciences by researchers novel in order to recognize some of the best research in different fields and perspectives of the social sciences: history, law, anthropology, political science, sociology and economics. This prize biannually, is the publication and distribution of work guanyador.
The admission of original finishes on 23 September 2016 at 17 hores.
Further information HERE.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers