The UB is the top Spanish university and ranks 122 in the world
The University of Barcelona is the top Spanish higher education centre and it occupies position 122 in the world ranking, according to the Center for World University Rankings (CWUR). The ranking considers, among other aspects, the quality of education and training of students as well as the prestige of faculty members. The University of Barcelona stands out for its publications, research influence and impact. In 2016, it ranks 55, 111 and 81 in the world respectively.
The ranking provides a classification of more than one thousand centres around the world out of 25,000 existing universities. Harvard University, Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are the top higher education centres. The second Spanish university is the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (222), followed by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (224).
More information HERE.
- EWMES and SAEe 2021 at the University of Barcelona
- Sergi Basco awarded with the 12th Premi Societat Catalana d’Economia
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021