Three researchers of the UB School of Economics are listed in the 2% of the world’s most influential scientists
Daniel Albalate, Germà Bel and Xavier Fageda are listed once again among the 2% of the world’s most influential scientists since they are the most cited researchers in their respective disciplines (Economics, and Logistics and Transport).
The latest update of the database published by the editorial Elsevier, known as the Stanford ranking, measures the influence of the research staff with regard to their performance and impact, in the knowledge fields where their publications are assigned.
The UB is the top Spanish university with the largest number of researchers in this group of leading scientists, having 166 scientists in more than 50 different disciplines from a broad range of knowledge fields. You can check here the members of the University of Barcelona who have been listed in the Stanford ranking.
- Commuting time negatively affects the labor supply of married women
- Four projects led by UB School of Economics researchers have been awarded funding by the Horizon Europe programme for research and innovation
- First study on food insecurity in Spanish households
- Childhood development: a multifaceted analysis
- 7 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2022
- UB School of Economics to open applications for five postdoctoral researchers
- Three projects led by UB School of Economics researchers receive funding to contribute to the green and digital transition
- Job Market Candidates list for 2022/23 now available
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of Master and PhD students