UB Scholarships for PhD students (APIF 2017) – Call for Applications
The University of Barcelona has announced a call for applications for scholarships for PhD students (APIF), in order to promote the signature of predoctoral contracts and help students to initiate their research. This funding requires full-time dedication. Three scholarships have been announced in the Faculty of Economics and Business. These are distributed as follows: one for the Department of Economics, one for the Department of Econometrics, Statistics and Applied Economics and one for the Department of Mathematics for Economics, Finance and Actuarial Sciences. Candidates need to be registered at the University of Barcelona at the time of acceptance.
Deadline: October 3rd, 2016. More information HERE.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers