UB School of Economics at POLITICO’S EU Studies & Career Fair
On February 4 and 5, UB School of Economics will be present in the POLITICO’S EU Studies & Career Fair. Every year this fair becomes a meeting point between the best universities and organizations in the world, and top-level students and young professionals seeking a future in matters related to the European Union, international relations, political science, business, economy, public policy, and law.
UB School of Economics will be present at the fair through the Study in Catalonia stand and thanks to the Consejo Interuniversitario de Cataluña. Organized by POLITICO, a global political and non-partisan news agency, the virtual experience of this edition will allow the connection between exhibitors and visitors so that they can discover, exchange and build solid relationships.
All participants will be able to interact during the two days of the fair (from 10 am to 5 pm) with the academic institutions that participate through their virtual stands and learn about their academic offer. Among exhibitors, we can highlight the London School of Economics, Bocconi University, University of Glasgow, University of Tilburg, University of Amsterdam, and Johns Hopkins University (located in Washington, D.C.)
In addition, virtual assistants will be able to enjoy the different activities that make up the fair’s agenda, such as attending seminars organized by the main academic institutions, as well as the companies and members that collaborate or participate in live chat sessions between universities and young ambassadors of the fair.
Participants will also have the opportunity to find out about current job offers and international internships either at POLITICO, the digital publisher Axel Springer, or EFSA (European Food Safety Authority), just to mention some examples. Registration is free, and all those interested in visiting the fair just need to fill out this form.
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021
- The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted diagnostics and healthcare services
- UB School of Economics is recruiting three tenure-elegible lecturers