UB School of Economics researcher Lidia Farré awarded Best Paper Award published in Labour Economics in 2018
The UB School of Economics researcher Lidia Farré has been awarded the prize for the best paper published in Labour Economics in 2018 at the 31st European Association of Labour Economists (EALE) Conference 2019.
Lidia Farre and her co-authors Ryuichi Tanaka and Francesc Ortega received the Best Paper Award for their research on “Immigration and the Public-Private School Choice”, published at Labour Economics (2018), Vol 51, 184-201
The conference took place in the Uppsala, Sweden, organized by the Uppsala Center of Labor Studies (UCLS) in cooperation with the Department of Economics at Uppsala University and the Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy (IFAU).
The EALE Conference 2019 also awarded the Young Labour Economist Award to Sara Signorelli, the Best Poster Award to Stefanie Schurer and the Best reviewer award 2018 Labour Economics to Ioana Marinescu.
- EWMES and SAEe 2021 at the University of Barcelona
- Sergi Basco awarded with the 12th Premi Societat Catalana d’Economia
- Spain records one of the largest gaps in Europe between desired fertility and real fertility
- UB School of Economics to open applications for four Postdoctoral and one Assistant Professor positions
- 13 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2021
- The UB School of Economics welcomes a new cohort of graduate students
- Job Market Candidates list for 2021/22 now available
- UB, the institution with most influential researchers affiliated
- New edition of 'The UB in figures' with the highlights of the year 2020/2021