In order for a paper to be considered for publication in the ‘UB School of Economics Working Papers’ collection:
- At least one of the authors must be affiliated to the Faculty of Economics and Business of the Universitat de Barcelona (if a PhD student in the Economics or Economic History program is the only affiliated author, a letter of support from his/her supervisor is required).
- The paper should not have already been published in any other published collection within the Faculty of Economics and Business of the Universitat de Barcelona.
- The paper must be written in English.
- If the collection coordinators consider it, the paper might be externally evaluated by anonymous sources.
- The following format is encouraged for submissions: A4 paper, 12pt font, double spacing, 2.54cm margins everywhere, no title page, start on page 1.
- The paper must be submitted through the following FORM.