Workshop on Economics of Taxation at the University of Barcelona – Calls for Papers
The Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) welcomes submission of papers for presentation at the Workshop on Economics of Taxation: Inequality in a globalized world: a challenge for taxation, which will take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business at the University of Barcelona on June 13th-14th, 2017. The aim of this workshop is to bring together scholars currently working on these topics either from an analytical or from an empirical perspective. It will include 12 papers. Topics of interest include Evaluation of tax reforms, Optimal taxation, Profit Shifting, Tax competition, Corporate income taxation, Wealth Taxation, Behavioural models of taxation, Tax enforcement, Tax compliance, Tax harmonization, Tax Heavens, Unemployment Benefits.
Deadline: April 7th, 2017. More information HERE.
- UB School of Economics at POLITICO'S EU Studies & Career Fair
- University of Barcelona ranked among world’s top 100 universities
- Researcher Ció Patxot to lead European project TRANSHIST
- Project on gender competition policy by researcher Joan Ramon Borrell selected by the OECD
- UB School of Economics to co-host conference on population economics in 2021
- New research shows that increase the safety is key to avoid elderly drivers accidents
- 8 researchers join the UB School of Economics in 2020
- Applications now open for the Master and PhD in Economics
- Two new three-year postdoctoral opportunities at the UB School of Economics