With the Program Akademia, from Fundación Innovación Bankinter, you will learn to analyze the future and to interpret and exploit trends from what you know today. In addition, you will put into practice what you are learning in university to create an innovative and sustainable product / service.
There are 3 open calls:
- Option 1: March 1 to April 26 (Monday from 6 to 7 pm).
Call open until February 15.
- Option 2: February 3 to March 24 (Wednesday 12:30 to 1:30 pm).
Call open until January 25.
- Option 3: February 19 to April 23 (Friday 12 to 1pm).
Call open until February 5.
Since 2008, more than 1000 students have participated in the Akademia program.
- Work with students from other universities remotely, solving two practical cases in groups.
- Make the most of the knowledge you have acquired in college.
- Learn to analyze the future, to interpret and exploit trends from what you know today.
- Know how to create an innovative and sustainable product / service.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Students who want to put their university knowledge into practice to create an innovative and sustainable product or service.
The program consists of 8 sessions of 1 hour, which are carried out 100% online through Zoom.
If you are selected, you will have the possibility to connect with students from other universities and careers, with whom you will learn to build and design innovative services and products. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop an algorithm based on Artificial Intelligence through a practical case.
Your teachers will be directors of innovation, entrepreneurs, scientists or technology experts who will make you see the world as you never imagined.