Studying and Teaching

Home  >  Studying and Teaching > Studying at the UB > Temporary periods of study

Temporary periods of study

Every academic year, the University of Barcelona welcomes a large number of students from other universities in Spain and abroad who wish to study for a part of their degree at the University.

These students may remain at the UB for one or a maximum of two semesters in an academic year. Their temporary study is organized either through a Spanish exchange program (SICUE, DRAC and Cajal), through an international exchange program (ERASMUS, bilateral agreements or others) or through an individual application.

  • Photograph of students crossing a bridge
    Before you get here

    Information on accommodation, insurance and visas, which may be required in some cases.

  • Photpgraph of the clock on the Historic Building

    Key dates in the process.

  • Photograph of students looking at documents
    On your arrival

    Procedures to carry out on arrival and to obtain a temporary visiting student card.

  • Photograph of students outside a faculty

    Specific services for temporary students that facilitate their period at the UB.



  • Follow us:
  • Button to access University of Barcelona's Facebook profile
  • Button to access University of Barcelona's Twitter profile
  • ??? ???
  • Button to access University of Barcelona's Youtube profile
  • Button to access University of Barcelona's RSS
Member of: Two Campuses of International Excellence logo del leru - League of European Research Universities logo del bkc - campus excel·lència logo del health universitat de barcelona campus

© Universitat de Barcelona