News | 02-11-2020
In relation to the resolution of the Rector of the University of Barcelona of 30 October 2020, which states that academic activity will be non-contact, except for internships and assessments, I inform you of the following:
1) All the theoretical and theoretical-practical activities of the Faculty of Psychology will be online.
2) Internships that require technical infrastructure may be done in person at the Faculty with the prior authorization of the person responsible for the degree (Director or Coordinator) and the approval of the COVID manager of the center.
3) The evaluations will be allowed in person at the Faculty with prior authorization of the person responsible of the degree and the approval of the COVID manager of the center.
In relation to resolution SLT / 2700/2020 published in the DOGC of October 29th, in section 2, it is stated that taking assessments is an exception to mobility restrictions. Therefore, face-to-face assessment tests may be taken at the Faculty. It should be kept in mind that, in order to move from one municipality to another, when so established by the aforementioned resolution:
1) You will need to bring the self-responsible certificate (certificatdes.confinapp.cat/#)
2) You must also bring your UB card
Faculty of Psychology
Universitat de Barcelona