Visiting teaching staff and researchers

Assistance with administrative paperwork for residence permits

Visit the general UB information for details on mobility and international programs for teachers and researchers from outside Spain. As well as guidelines on administrative paperwork, the page also lists special services and can be consulted for areas of general interest.

In case of further doubts, visiting staff can contact the department in which they are working or planning to work. If necessary, they can also contact the UB International relations staff at the Faculty of Chemistry.


Useful information for teachers and researchers visiting the UB

Our urban setting

How to get here, moving around the city and finding accommodation.

Language resources

For non-Catalan speaking teachers and researchers interested in becoming more familiar with the Catalan language.