- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Cultural Heritage Management and Museology
In order to have more information about scholarships and aids for students of university masters click here. There you will find information about the requirements, procedures and deadlines to apply for a scholarship or any kind of financial aid.
Scholarships and grants of different kinds are offered throughout the different university cycles: to carry out research projects, to participate in exchange programs, to attend summer courses, to study abroad, to work as a lecturer, to do internships in other countries, etc.
You can find all this information at the Món UB scholarship portal.