- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Dual pathways: Digital Information and Documentation Management - Audiovisual Communication (extinction) (course curriuculum 2019)
What you will need
- Ability to adapt to the constant changes produced by IT innovation in information management.
- Learner autonomy, planning and organizational skills, creativity, flexibility and personal initiative.
- Communication skills including language competence in Catalan, Spanish and English, ability in non-verbal communication and organizational ability in discursive language and debate.
- Personal motivation in the learning process, collaborative and teamwork skills and critical and self-critical abilities.