What Official Masters are offered by the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Barcelona?

-Psychology of Education (MIPE)
-General Health Psychology (MUPGS)
-Psychosocial-Intervention (MIPS)
-People and Teams Management and Development in Organizations (GDO)

-Research in Behavior and Cognition
-Erasmus Mundus: Master on Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology - WOP-P

The next preregistration period will open in April 2012. Pre-registrations must be formalized through our website http://www.ub.edu/psicologia/masters-oficials/blog filling out the form you will find. You will receive a receipt to your email at the same time.

Once you have completed your pre-registration, to complete your application, you should send scanned to mastersoficialspsico@ub.edu  all documents required. Will not be accepted any application once the period is over. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.

Despite not having obtained yet your bachelor's degree you can formalize the pre-registration. It is recommended to write down your situation in the covering letter addressed to the coordinator to take this into account when assessing your application. It will be essential in case of acceptance, to show us the receipt of the degree at the time of enrollment.

Once the registration period is over, will be sent a decision letter to the applicant indicating their status (accepted, denied or waitlisted).

In case of be accepted to the master, through the acceptance letter, you will receive all the information on tutoring and enrollment. The completion of the tutorial will be essential to enrollment. Tutoring is held in the department of the Faculty of Psychology with the tutor assigned during the days and times indicated where the modules and subjects will be chosen to enroll. The tutoring must be authorized by the tutor prior to enrollment.

Any changes you want made to the tutoring or enrollment must be approved by the coordinator or tutor of the Master. There will be no change without prior authorization. In order to make these changes must complete the following form.
The cancellation of the course, module or subject should also apply through this request. The cancellation will be provided without refund of the amount, is only for academic purposes.

If for any reason you think you won’t be able to formalize your enrollment in the Masters, you should let us know as soon as possible. This would allow us to offer the vacancy to other applicants who are on the waiting list. You should inform us through mastersoficialspsico@ub.edu.

For more information follow this link:  http://www.ub.edu/psicologia/secretaria-d-estudiants-i-docencia/taxes

For more information follow this link:  http://www.ub.edu/acad/noracad/matricula/

If you want to pursue a PhD there are two different ways: a) UB Official Master + PhD. Following this option you should do the UB official master of one or two years (60, 90 or 120 ECTS) obtaining the Official Master's Degree, and then begin a PhD.b) UB 60 credits + PhD. Following this option you should do the minimum required credits to begin the PhD program of the UB Official Master’s (60 credits) without obtaining the Master's degree and then begin the PhD.For more information follow the link below.

Catalan is the institutional language of the University of Barcelona, and is therefore used in all the University’s institutional and administrative affairs
UB’s students and teachers may exercise their individual rights to use the language they prefer, for studying and for teaching, for written assignments and for all oral communication: a student may choose, for example, to write course assignments and complete exam papers in one of these two languages even while that student’s teacher has taught classes and given lectures in the other.

The UB’s Language Services also offer visiting and non-Catalan-speaking students a wide range of opportunities to learn Catalan, including free Catalan courses for beginners.

For more information follow the link below

In the case of foreigners’ previous studies, once you have been accepted; you must request permission from the rector to proceed to enroll. In case to be accepted you will be informed the steps to follow. Before you enroll you will have to receive such permission and pay the appropriate fee (see rates).For more information follow the link below

In the case you need to translate foreign documents (title and transcripts). Documents issued in a foreign language other than English must be accompanied by an official translation into Catalan or Spanish, which may be made: -By sworn translator, duly licensed or registered in Spain -For any diplomatic or consular representative of the Spanish State abroad. -On the diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of the country is a citizen the applicant or, where appropriate, the provenance of the document.For more information follow this link:  http://www.atijc.com/es/default.htm.

If you have completed the master, having passed all the necessary modules and you visualize all the qualifications in your file, you can arrange your official master's degree. Provide the necessary documentation:-Original passport-2 Copies of your ID or passport-Pay the corresponding fees (see rates) Authorization if you can not come personally. If you can not come personally to process your title should let another person authorized by a letter indicating your ID or passport and identity card or passport of the authorized person. The authorized person should bring:-2 certified copies of your ID or passport-Pay the corresponding fees (see rates)

In case you need accommodation in the city of Barcelona, ​​the University helps you to contact with entities that you can provide this service.For more information you consult the following link

They are not required to apply for student visa or residence permit students from the countries listed below, regardless of the duration of your stay: European Union (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland France, Greece, Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden and Cyprus) or Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland.Students from a country not included in the list above you must obtain a student visa before leaving your country. I can inform and make arrangements to Spanish embassy or consulate nearest your place of residence.

Before arriving in Spain you should apply for a student visa at the Spanish consulate in your home country or your country of legal residence.

Important: the visa is only valid for a 6-month stay. After the 180 days, the visa expires and the student must return to his/her country. International students will not be able to apply for a student visa if they enter the country with a tourist visa.

Once in Barcelona and within 30 days of your arrival, you should visit the Balmes police station (Barcelona) to apply for your student residence card.

Find more information follow this link

Student insurance is mandatory for all students under 28 years , the insurance cover throughout the school year in which the student reaches this age. You will have to do the payment of this tax at the same time of enrolment.

From age of 28 years old students are not covered by school insurance mandatory. These students have to hire a voluntary insurance for coverage for any accident that may have, both on campus and in businesses or institutions, where to practice, while there is no employment relationship.

* It will be required the voluntary insurance (students over 28 years) during the academic year where the subject of Practicum is enrolled.For more information please follow this link