The Area for Science and Engineering was created on 2004 with a view to promoting the transveral activities of Teaching, Research and Transfer of the four faculties that constitute it. ACE's mission consists on:
- Define joint action strategies on topics related to academic policy, research and transfer of knowledge and technology.
- Promote quality improvement programs and teaching improvement actions.
- Look for opportunities to develop cross-curricular teaching.
- Propose coordinated managment policies for research offices.
- Coordinate joint strategies in the areas of internationalization and employability.
- Prioritize joint actions on safety, health and sustainability, ODS.
- Promote the activities visualization of research and knowledge dissemination.
These offices worh directly to the Area:
- Internships in Business and Employability
- International Research Consultancy