The Social Services Unit will provide help and advice to any University employee who, at any given moment, may be faced with a personal or family problem related to this casuistry.
- Support, grief and grief groups in Catalonia (Spanish and International Society of Thanatology)
- “Plural” Grief Groups (Barcelona)
- What is the group?
- Who is it for?
- Type of services offered
- How can you contact?
- Virtual nurse on pain: Information, tips and tutorials
- What is it?
- Practical information
- General information
- Advice from the nurse
Support, loss and bereavement groups in Catalonia (Spanish and International Society of Thanatology)
List of Support Groups throughout Spain
“Plural” Grief Groups (Barcelona)
What is the group?
The group of accompaniment of the Grief “Plural” is the continuation of the group of accompaniment of the Grief “Ad Látere” founded in 1996. The purpose of the group is to accompany and support people who are going through a process of grief due to the death of an important person in their lives.
Who is it for?
To anyone who is experiencing grief after the death of a loved one.
Type of services offered
- Support group for people who have lost a loved one.
- Guidance and support to family members of people in the process of grief.
- Talks in hospitals and other entities that request it.
How can you contact?
Call to the phone639 30 27 20 to request information and/or arrange an interview.
It is important that you can attend the groups.
For further information visit the following page
Virtual nurse on pain: Information, tips and tutorials
What is it?
From the Colegio Oficial de Enfermeras i Enfermeros de Barcelona they have elaborated a guide structured in 3 big sections where you can find information about the pain.
- Manifestations of the grief process
- Pain in the stages of the life cycle
- Factors and behaviors of protection in the process of grief
- Risk factors and behaviors in the grief process
- Handling of the process of grief
- Movies and pain
- The losses
- The process of grief
- Types of grief
- Factors influencing grief
- Stages of the grieving process
- Food and beverage
- Moving and maintaining a correct body posture
- Rest and sleep
- Avoid risks and prevent risks
- Communicating and interacting socially
- Working and having fun
- Misconceptions and misconduct
For more information, visit the page of the Virtual Nurse