Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria

To be delivered personally to the Master’s and PhD Office of the Faculty Economics and Business, or sent by certified mail:
  • Certified copy of the degree title or  access granting studies (degree, diploma)
  • Certified copy of the academic record of the access granting studies. SIMPLE PHOTOCOPIES AND SCANS ARE NOT VALID. For students who studied at the UB, the grades expedient is accepted as a final document.
  • Copy  of  DNI or valid passport


Certified photocopy of the qualification used for the purposes of admission.
Certified photocopy of the academic certificate or transcript corresponding to the qualification used for the purposes of admission.

Students in possession of a bachelor’s degree issued in an EU country are not required to legalize their documentation. However, documents not issued in Spanish must be translated by a sworn translator, according to the regulations established by the Spanish Ministry of Education. Documents issued in English do not need to be translated.

Students in possession of a degree issued outside the EU must ensure that their academic documentation is legalized by the appropriate diplomatic channels. The appropriate stamp or apostille must be affixed to the original document. Documents not issued in Spanish or English must be translated into one of these languages by a sworn translator. More information on legalization procedures can be obtained from the UB or the Ministry of Education.

Once admitted, students must formally request authorization for access to access to master's degree study at the UB and make payment of the corresponding fee. The exact sum varies according to the Catalan government's decree on the cost of official university studies, which is updated each academic year.

Once they have obtained all of the required documents, students must send certified photocopies to the Spanish embassy or consulate general in their country of residence. Students currently residing in Spain can obtain a certified copy from any official public body, including the Faculty offices at the UB. To obtain a valid certified copy, students must provide the original document and a photocopy.

The document copies must be in black and white. Color copies will not be accepted.