Punt Bici UB for self-repair
The Punt Bici UB bicycle self-repair service is a free service that allows users who commute to the university by bicycle to carry out minor repairs and maintenance work.
Simply put a coin (which is returned when the totem is closed) to access the tools: spanner, flat and Phillips screwdriver, Allen keys, levers to dismantle the wheel covers and air pump with head for all types of valves. If you want to inflate the wheels, there is a side bar to hold the bike, and for the rest of the actions you can rest the bike on the upper support.
- Històric Building:at the access between Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes and Balmes streets.
- Faculty of Medicine-Clinic: at the main entrance to the Faculty on Carrer Casanova.
- Bellvitge Health Campus, in the porch between the Lecture Hall and the Government Pavilion,
- UB Sports, at the entrance to the Administration building,
- Faculty of Biology: in Carrer de Lluís Solé i Sabarís, at the bottom of the Margalef building.
- Faculty of Law, between the Tomás i Valiente and Ilerdenc buildings.
- Faculties of Physics and Chemistry: in the Solar Atrium, at the entrance of Pau Gargallo street.
Instructions for use of the UB Punt Bici for self-repair
Explanatory video of the Punt Bici UB for self-repair
Mobile Punt Bici
The Mobile Punt Bici is a service open to everyone, provided by Biciclot, which includes both free check-ups and small emergency bicycle adjustments, as well as personalised advice on safe routes, regulations and bicycle maintenance mechanics for safe riding.
(last revised: April 2022)