- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
The syllabus of this master's degree is based on the agreement of the Spanish Universities Council published on 4 August 2009 (Official State Gazette A-2009-12977). The degree has a total study load of 90 credits divided into three blocks:
1. Process Engineering and Product Engineering (PEPE). Study load of 45 credits: 30 compulsory and 15 optional.
2. Production and Sustainability Management and Optimization (PSMO). Study load of 15 credits: 12 compulsory and 3 optional.
3. Final Project (FP). Study load of 30 credits.