- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
The Master's has not a curricular external internship.
The Master in Molecular Biotechnology is strongly devoted to practical, laboratory exercises and research projects. There are several courses with integrated lab classes, and visits to facilities and equipment.
In addition, 20 ECTS are dedicated to the research project for the Master Thesis. For more information, go to the Final Project section.