- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
This master's degree is closely related to other national and international master's degrees and doctoral programmes that are focused on applying the principles of biotechnology in the following areas: agrifood, bioprocesses, chemical engineering, agrobiotechnology, biochemical engineering, biotechnology of microorganisms and animal cells, food biotechnology, environmental biotechnology and renewable energies, biotechnology of natural and pharmaceutical products, and marine biotechnology. Therefore, the main professional opportunities are as follows:
- Academic, research and professional careers in universities, institutes or research centres.
- Positions in research, development and innovation departments and in the bioprocess plants of companies in different sectors (agriculture, food, environmental, pharmaceutical, bioenergy and marine) that are totally or partially based on biotechnology.