- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
During the pre-registration and enrollment period, there will be 2 information sessions to clarify doubts about the structure of the master’s degree, and how to find a group for doing the research project of master’s Thesis.
Due to the situation for COVID-19, online information sessions will be held this year, one in July and the other in early September. For any questions / clarifications send an email with your query to the master's degree coordinator (email@example.com).