- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
If this is the first time that you have enrolled for this master's degree, remember that you must first complete pre-enrolment.
Master presentationFor the Master presentation on July 10 from 4 to 6 p.m. class A-3, and for September 12 from 4 to 6 p.m. classroom A-5.