A doctoral degree is the highest qualification that universities can award. It is obtained by taking a doctoral programme and passing the doctoral thesis defence. The Faculty of Philosophy offers various doctoral programmes, organised as a set of activities that facilitate the acquisition of the competences and skills required to obtain the doctoral degree.The Doctoral School gathers and offers all the general information on regulations, procedures, preparation and defence of doctoral theses.
- EHEA doctoral degrees in the Faculty of Philosophy:
- Other programmes in which the Faculty participates:
- Cognitive Science and Language
- Education and Society
- Advanced Studies in Artistic Productions
- History of Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science