- Objectives and competences
- Admission and pre-enrolment
- Course curriculum
- Teaching methodology and assessment system
- Career opportunities
- Support for studying
- Calendar, timetables, classrooms and assessment
- Course plans and teaching staff
- Course details
Quantum Science and Technology (new)
In the first few months in which the student has not yet been assigned a Master Thesis, the Master’s Coordinator will act as tutor of the students, guiding their learning process.
Should you need more information about the master, have any doubts, any problem, or simply want to make a suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact the master coordinator.